Automatic mutli-spindle belt edge polishing machines, manufactured according to the up-to-date concepts and structural principles, they are remarkable for their performance and production on every kind of material. On materials used in the building field, furnishings and monuments they are able to carry out at the same time: gauging/calibration, straight edge polishing, bevels, lower and upper grooves.
The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine: EDILPLUS
- Steel structure, electrowelded, fully worked by milling machines.
- Main covers in stainless steel.
- All our machines are protected against corrosion through a modern treatment that follows different phases: sandblasting, metallization and painting. The painted covers are subject to cataphoresis treatment, cartes in stainless steel.
- Possibility of polishing the edge without the contrast bar, due to the special sliding system of the conveyor belt and the slab locking – by pneumatic pistons.
- Each spindle is independent.
- Possibility of polishing straight edges on slab of different thickness and size, one after the other.
- Water collecting tank equipped with two lateral outlets.
- Colour touch screen.
- Conveyor belt width 600mm; operated by a manual variable-speed drive, automatic speed adjustment from control panel; Belt driven on stainless steel plate.
- NEW DYNAMIC/SMART BELT SPEED FUNCTION: machine equipped with special software that, during the automatic cycle, varies automatically the belt speed to reduce donwtimes according to the kind working and the tools to be utilised.
- Laser to detect the position of the pieces on the belt and their length.
- Calibrating spindle assembled on two orthogonal axes: the vertical one with automatic positioning, the horizontal one with manual positioning. Possibility to tilt to 90°.
- Floating spindles for the edge (n. 8).
- Spindles for the bevels (n. 4)
- Spindle for upper groove tilting to 45°, automatic positioning of the vertical axis.
- Manual bar to support big pieces.
- Rollers for material loading/unloading.
- Possibility to polish narrow pieces 6 cm width.
There is always enough room for some further desires.
- N. 2 additional polishing spindles (10 in total)
- n. 2 additional bevelling spindles (6 in total)
- Vertical spindle for smoothing the calibrated strip or bushammering the slab surface.
- Opposite upper groove spindle (double upper groove) to make parallel cuts.
- Centralized automatic lubrication system.
- Possibility to polish slabs with minimum thickness 0,5 cm.
- TMM group: lock device to realise perfect bevels
|DESCRIPTION||UM||EDILPLUS 8+4||EDILPLUS 8+6|
|Diameter of the gauging wheel||mm||260||260|
|Diametro mole abrasive lucidanti||mm||130 - 150||130 - 150|
|Diameter of the disc for upper groove||mm||260||260|
|Advancing/feed speed (conveyor belt)||m/1'||0 ÷ 3||0 ÷ 3|
|Conveyor belt width||mm||600||600|
|Working thickness||mm||10 ÷ 80*(per edilizia)||10 ÷ 80*(per edilizia)|
|Minimum working width||mm||60||60|
|Loading table height||mm||780||780|
|Dimensions (rollers excluded)||m||5,5 x 1,8 x 1,7||6 X 1,8 X 1,7|
A constant challenge
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.