Automatic mutli-spindle belt edge polishing machines, manufactured according to the up-to-date concepts and structural principles, they are remarkable for their performance and production on every kind of material. On materials used in the building field, furnishings and monuments they are able to carry out at the same time: gauging/calibration, straight edge polishing, bevels, lower and upper grooves.
The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine Edilux
- Steel structure, electrowelded, fully worked by milling machines.
- Main covers in stainless steel.
- Possibility of polishing the edge without the contrast bar, due to the special sliding system of the conveyor belt (a set of idle rollers is under the belt, guiding it in its proper grooves. In this way, the sliding friction becomes rolling frictions) and the slab locking – by pneumatic pistons.
- Water is delivered from the center of every spindle for straight edge.
- Each spindle is independent.
- Possibility of polishing straight edges on slab of different thickness and size, one after the other.
- Water collecting tank equipped with two lateral outlets.
- Colour touch screen
- Conveyor belt width 600mm; operated by a manual variable-speed drive, automatic speed adjustment from control panel; Belt driven on a set of idle rollers.
- Laser to detect the position of the pieces on the belt and their length.
- Calibrating spindle assembled on two orthogonal axes: the vertical one with motorised positioning and keyboard, the horizontal one with manual positioning. Possibility to tilt to 90°.
- Floating spindles for the edge (n. 8).
- Spindles for the bevels (n. 4)
- Spindle for lower/upper groove.
- Extendible bar to support bigger pieces.
- Rollers for material loading/unloading.
- Possibility to make partial workings with the calibrator or the drip unit (vertcal axis motorised and visualised on the screen).
- Vertical spindle for smoothing the calibrated strip.
- Vertical spindle for bushammering the slab surface.
- Opposite upper groove spindle (double upper groove) to make parallel cuts.
- Centralized automatic lubrication system.
- Possibility to polish slabs with minimum thickness 5 mm
- Possibility to polish narrow pieces (80 or 50 mm width, without roles under the belt).
- TMM group: lock device to realise perfect bevels.
- NEW DYNAMIC/SMART BELT SPEED FUNCTION: machine equipped with special software that, during the automatic cycle, varies automatically the belt speed to reduce donwtimes according to the kind working and the tools to be utilised.
|DESCRIPTION||UM||Edilux 8+4||Edilux 10+4|
|Bevelling spindles||n°||4 (6)||4 (6)|
|Diameter of the gauging wheel||mm||260||260|
|Diametro mole abrasive lucidanti||mm||130 - 150||130 - 150|
|Diameter of the disc for upper/lower groove||mm||260||260|
|Advancing/feed speed (conveyor belt)||m/1'||0 ÷ 3||0 ÷ 3|
|Conveyor belt width||mm||600||600|
|Working thickness||mm||10 ÷ 100||10 ÷ 100|
|Minimum working width||mm||120 (opt. 80 o 50)||120 (opt. 80 o 50)|
|Loading table height||mm||750||750|
|Dimensions (rollers excluded)||m||5,1 x 1,8 x 2,1||5,5 x 1,8 x 2,1|
A constant challenge
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.