ATHENA: by itself, it works for three.
Very versatile machines able to work single pieces or small series of pieces; they allow you to obtain a very good quality on every type of straight and round edge.
Suitable for FURNISHING and MONUMENTS, they can be used in high quality BUILDING field as well, with a middle/high production.
Single-head profile-edge polishing machine, highly innovative for marble, granite and stone edge working products. Multipurpose and diverse machine, produced to assist all stone masonry requirements, from monumental processing through to furnishing and architectural work. Machine constructed using mechanichal components of high-precision utilizing industrial technological advances, minimizing complexity, thus producing a thoroughly user friendly environment, together with reduced maintenance requirements. Dedicated electronic equipment permits every typeof processing through very simple, fast and completely automated procedures.
Treatment against corrosion by means of metallization; covers in stainless steel or sumbitted to cataphoresis treatment
The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine Athena
- Monobloc machine constructed with ultimately strong and rigid chassis, produced through high-quality and high-precision mechanical systems. The retaining-spindle slide moves along the frontal side of the working surface by means of ball screws guides, managed by a brushless motor.
- Electrical tool retaining spindle (4 kW) with variable speed range from 0 to 3000 rpm, assembled on three monitored and interpolated axes, also managed by brushless motors. Vertical axis stroke (ball screws guides): 550 mm. Horizontal axis stroke (ball screws guides): 250 mm.
- Rotation axis stroke 180°.
- Machine frame metallized and submitted to cataphoresis treatment.
- Main covers in stainless steel.
THE UNIQUE PLEASURE OF SEEING YOUR IDEAS, EVEN THE MOST CREATIVE, COMING TRUE.
By using the Athena machine you will be able to realize the most common profiles available on the market and create customized ones, even with various shapes or heights..
- 12, 13 or 14 positions automatic tool change.
- CNC control unit, together with controls visualized on touch-screen monitor.
- Workpiece loading system by means of a pneumatic turntable.
- Pneumatic holding-slab pistons.
- Reference squares for piece alignment.
- Centralized automatic lubrication.
- Sensor for the automatic reading of piece position.
- Automatic device which stops the machine in event of exhausted abrasive tools.
- Water circuit with sensor for automatic machine stop in case of lack of water.
- Software with pre-set profiles.
- Flexibility to program and work at the same time 5 pieces with different thickness and profile.
- Possibility to work bevels of variable dimensions : conic bevels or sloping tombstones (en pente).
- External wire-net fencing for the operator safety.
THERE IS ALWAYS ENOUGH ROOM FOR SOME FURTHER DESIRES.
- Omnidirectional foldaway rollers which retract under the working surface.
- Possibility to equip the machine with a cutting disc to realize the groove (max. diam. 160mm).
- Planetary head for straight edges.
- Support bar (single or double).
- Support bench (single or double).
- Automatic controlled turning table (PGM) to work in continous without operator all the 4 sides of the slabs.
- V-groove option to realise cuts at any angle on any thickness (max. diam. 230mm).
- Air conditioning inside the electric box (suggested for hot weather).
- Water drain system that can be automatically activated in winter season.
- Heating system in the electric box (suggested for coold weather).
A CONSTANT CHALLENGE
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.