Extremely flexible automatic machine. It was designed with complete equipment to meet the needs of kitchen countertops manufacturers.
Musa Next is however suitable to satisfy all the needs of the stone worker.
Musa Next can process different materials (natural stone, agglomerates, and ceramic) of different thicknesses, even very thin ones, and glued pieces. It performs simultaneously, with quick and simple procedures, all the finishing operations: calibration, straight edges, chamfers. Possibility of equipping it with a blade cutting unit or vertical head for honing the calibrated strip.
The unique features of a Comandulli Musa Next
- Machine structure in electro-welded steel completely machined in a boring machine.
- All our machines are subjected to a treatment against corrosion by sandblasting, metallization, painting.
- Painted casings with cataphoresis treatment before painting and stainless-steel casing.
- Possibility of working without a contrast bar thanks to the special belt sliding system guided by special grooves, and to the anchoring of the piece by means of pneumatic pistons.
- Conveyor belt resting on a stainless-steel surface, guided in special grooves.
- Independent commands of each single spindle.
- Possibility of simultaneously polishing straight edges on pieces of different thickness and shape.
- Water collection tank with two side drains.
- Colour touch screen.
- Conveyor belt 600mm wide; operated by a variable speed motor with automatic speed adjustment from the control panel.
- Dynamic / intelligent tape speed. The special software the machine is equipped with, if this function is activated, automatically adjusts the speed of the conveyor belt, reducing downtime based on the pieces being machined and the tools activated.
- Sensor for automatic management of glued pieces.
- Piece thickness reading sensor for self-regulation of automatic groups.
- Automatic lubrication.
- Belt washing device.
- Automatic water solenoid valves.
- Tele assistance.
Vi presentiamo il nostro concetto di completezza.
- Calibrator mounted on two orthogonal axes, vertical axis with automatic positioning, horizontal axis with manual positioning. Possibility of tilting the spindle from 0 ° to 90 °
- Series of floating spindles for the edge (n.7 / 8).
- Device for calibrated bevel (n.2).
- Set of spindles for bevels (n. 4).
- Upper blade cutting spindle with vertical axis with automatic positioning; horizontal axis with manual positioning, tiltable from 0 ° to 45 °.
- Extendable bar to support large pieces.
- Rollers for loading and unloading materials.
- Possibility of working narrow pieces, 5 cm wide
There is always enough room for some further desires.
- Vertical head for honing the calibrated strip.
- As an alternative to the blade cutting unit
|Device for calibrated chamfer||n°||2|
|Chamfer polishing spindles||n°||4|
|Thickening wheel diameter||mm||230|
|Polishing abrasive wheels diameter||mm||130|
|Drip disc diameter||mm||260|
|Belt advancement speed||m/1'||0 ÷ 3|
|Workable thickness||mm||5 ÷ 80|
|Loading floor height||mm||780|
|Dimensions (roller conveyors excluded)||m||5,3 x 1,758 x 1,8|
An ongoing challenge
An ongoing challenge
When our engineers and technicians compete to outdo themselves, you are the winners. By developing superior machinery capable of performing multiple processes with a very high quality, we help you to satisfy the most varied requests of your customers, we satisfy your creativity by giving you the opportunity to expand your business.